Go Public and Beyond
The Canadian Securities Exchange and event co-sponsors Viride IR, MNP LLP, and Gowlings WLG have compiled a team of experienced securities industry participants who can provide entrepreneurs with strategic insights into how to succeed in the public markets.
This half day event will cover the current climate for public listings in Canada and key information ranging from legal and accounting to financing, marketing and communication. Additional insights into attracting U.S. investors will be provided by Viride IR. This is a content packed opportunity to learn from professionals and those who have been through it before. A lunch will follow.
Seats are limited so register early to avoid disappointment.
Questions? Contact Barrington Miller by email at Barrington.Miller@thecse.com or by phone at 416-367-7348 for more information.
- 9:30 am - Registration & Check In
- 10:00 am - Welcome & Exchange Update
- 10:15 am - How legal counsel assists in the process and three common missteps
- 10:30 am - Audit: Accomplishments, process, preparation and auditor's involvment in the offering documents
- 10:45 am - Exchange requirememnts and considerations in the go public process
- 11:00 am - Website, Marketing and IR Considerations
- 11:15 am - Underwriting and broker considerations in the go public process
- 11:30 am - Content Creation - the Value of a good story
- 11:45 am - Overview: Insights from experience
- 11:50 am - Lunch
Google CalendariCal Export